The Stoneham Chamber of Commerce is a partner of the SCORE Northeast Massachusetts Chapter that serves Essex, Northern Middlesex, and parts of Northern Suffolk counties. In addition to one-on-one free and confidential counseling and mentoring, SCORE also offers free workshops to those who wish to start or build a business.
August 9: Workshop: "Digital Marketing at the Beach - How to Automate Your Brand Message"
Autoresponder campaigns do what you wish you had the time to do! Use them to follow up, inform, entertain and provide incentives for action and engagement. They work automatically while you focus on your business!
This workshop will help you:
· Learn the difference between automated messages and autoresponder campaigns
· Decide where autoresponders can help you create better marketing communications
· Understand key actions that trigger emails to be sent
· Identify what steps to take to design effective autoresponder campaigns
· Design the “evergreen content” that works best for your audiences
We’ll also cover do’s and don’ts, show a sample autoresponder calendar, and share real case studies of success with autoresponder campaigns.
Take your digital marketing to the beach!