Linked In for Small Business: What's New and How to Maximize it!
Name: Linked In for Small Business: What's New and How to Maximize it!
Date: August 10, 2017
Time: 7:30 AM - 10:00 AM EDT
Lots has changed with Linked In over the last 6 months. Are you up to date on the many changes? Want to learn how can you use Linked In to grow your prospects and connections?
You know that Social Media is vitally important to developing new business and Linked In is the TOP business-to-business platform to identify and target ideal prospects.
Lew Sabbag of WEB.com and Nancy Zare of RapportBuilderz conduct this workshop and show you how to:
- Identify your Top Prospects
- Find and Connect to begin a relationship
- Message & Nurture contacts to establish a Know *Like* Trust relationship
- Use bullets more effectively
- Best convey your Expertise & Competence
Agenda7:30am Check-in, breakfast, networking
8:00am - 9:30am: Program and Q&A